Saturday, November 2, 2013

If My Words Abide in You

Happy Thanksgiving 

I would just like to say how thankful I am for God and his word. That God gave us his word the Bible, so we can know him and enjoy him through spending time in his word. By that I mean by reading the Bible, by studying, meditating, delighting and yes by memorizing the Bible, God's Holy word. Which we as Christians so often take for granted, because as Americans the Bible has always been available to us. I would like to share with you a sermon from John Piper a Lover of God and his Word, I hope this will make us all more thankful, for God and how much he really does love us. If you like to memorize the Bible I pray this sermon will strengthen your desire to continue storing God's word in your heart, mind and soul. If your aren't into memorizing the Bible I pray you will start, or if you just enjoy hearing the Bible being quoted, this sermon is for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment