Friday, June 21, 2013

Guest Post on Psalm 8

Hi my name is Aaron Waite and I recently posted a video of me quoting Psalm 8 intermixed between English and Spanish. Since it was rather unusual, the members of this LWI (Living Word Initiative) thought I should record a video explanation. I hope it encourages you and sheds some light of the subject. Please make sure to watch both videos, especially if you haven't seen the quoting video before.

Background Video


The Scripture




In my explanation video I talk a lot about encouraging native Spanish speakers, primarily Mexicans to memorize scripture, but, I don't just want to encourage them. My vision, as is the vision of this group, is to see people all around the world quoting scripture in their native tongue. Living Word Initiative is by no means linked to any nationality. We want to encourage people of every nationality and language to memorize God's word and quote it. So, I very adamantly exhort those of you whose original language is other than English to memorize God’s word and quote it! Don’t let being shy or any fear you might have detour you! Scripture memorization is an amazingly excellent way of becoming more like Christ!

Gloria a Dios! (Praise be to God) 
Aaron

1 comment:

  1. Good job AJ! Keep it up! One day I will do some in French :)

    ReplyDelete